Why Have a Photobooth at Your Wedding?
- Photo booths provide additional, interactive entertainment for you and your guests.
Memories, Keepsakes and Wedding Favours:
- Photo booths capture candid and often humorous moments not captured by your photographer.
- Guests can take home prints as keepsakes as a tangible memento from the wedding, meaning prints can also serve as wedding favours.
- Photo booths encourage social interaction among guests, helping them to mingle and have shared experiences.
- Taking silly or themed photos together can create lasting memories.
- Instead of a traditional guestbook, guests can leave a photo and a personal message, creating a memorable keepsake.
Break from Dancing:
- A photo booth provides an alternative activity for guests who may need a break from dancing but still want to join in the celebration.
Why Our Photobooth?
As with everything we supply, we try hard to make the whole experience a very personal one, and we believe we offer a unique photo booth experience.
We offer all the usual things:-
- Unlimited visits to the booth
- Silly props
- Digital copies of all media after the event
But we like to go further with:-
Choice of Booth:
- Silver Grey Hearts Booth
- Plain Black Booth
- James Bond Booth
- Rustic Wood Effect Booth
- As well as all the usual silly props, we incorporate some personalised prop signs too – created especially for you.
Curtain or Green Screen – your choice of:
- A plain curtain.
- "Green Screen" with your choice of up to 9 different backgrounds to match your theme or style.
- As standard, two sets of prints will be printed: one for those in the booth to keep; the other will be mounted in a personalised A4 album, and your guests will be encouraged to write you messages alongside their photos.
- Upon request, we can enable the photo booth to record video messages as well as take photos.